Introducing this 240-watt UFO LED high bay light that comes with an inbuilt motion sensor. The high bay light will operate on an AC input of 100-277 volts and provide an excellent output of 36000 lumens, a correlated color temperature of 5700k, and a high color rendering index above 80. Therefore, you can be sure about adequate illumination and enhanced visibility, and improved employee productivity in large indoor spaces. The fixture will seamlessly replace 700-watt metal halide counterparts. It is suitable for lighting a large warehouse, garage, manufacturing facility, or similar spaces.
The fixture features premium-quality materials, including a robust aluminum-alloy body, reliable LED chips, a responsive driver, a sensitive motion sensor, non-yellowing polycarbonate optics, and an excellent heat sink. Furthermore, industry-standard design and safety certifications ensure the longevity of this UFO high bay light. Since it comes with a lifespan rating of 5,00,00 operational hours and a 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects, you will be able to experience high-quality indoor lighting for years to come!
This UFO high bay light also works with remote control, which you will have to buy separately.
The inbuilt motion sensor will enable this UFO light to differentiate artificial lighting from natural light. The sensor will allow the following functions:
- Presetting a Standby period: Upon detecting motion, the light dims to the preset standby level after Hold time.
- Presetting a Standby dimming level at 10%, 20%, or 30%:
- Presetting a Daylight threshold at 30Lux, 50Lux, 80Lux, or 120Lux: Insufficient ambient brightness and motion trigger the motion sensor to signal the light for producing 100% brightness.
- The light will turn off when the ambient lux level is higher than the preset lux level.
- The light will come out when the ambient illumination is lower than the preset lux level.
|Beam Angle:||110° Beam Angle|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.7 Inch|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||UF034|
|Voltage:||100V - 277 Volt|
|Certifications:||UL, DLC Cerified|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Operating Temprature:||-40 Degree F TO +122 Degree F|
|Replaces:||840 Watt Replacement|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.