Return /Refund Policy
In order to ensure your understanding of our 30-Day Return and Refund Policy, please read it carefully in its entirety before or after placing an order with us, or before considering a return. Once an order is placed with Wen Lighting, it is understood that you’ve read and agree to this policy.
Here at Wen Lighting, we’re fully committed to providing around-the-clock customer satisfaction through our online and phone-in customer service and efficient return process! Calls and emails regarding returns are processed either the same day, or within a maximum of 2 days. We work diligently to make sure your complaints and questions are quickly answered in the most helpful and timely manner. However, in the unlikely case of needing to create a return, we have some general guidelines and information.
- Please contact your Sales Rep prior to sending any returns/exchanges back to us.
- Orders can be cancelled up until they are shipped. Once shipped, the Shipping Fee is non-refundable. Other orders which are being returned due to customer error/dislike/over-purchasing/any factors aside from damage and defects also have a non-refundable Shipping Fee.
- All returns must include an RMA form.
- All returns/exchanges must include any accessories, documentation, etc., that was originally shipped with the product and must be in the original packaging.
- All Returns for Refund which are not damaged or defective must be in original, re-sellable boxes with all original hardware, wires, or other accessories included that were originally received. That also means there should not be excessive tape, stickers, packing labels, etc. on the box of the product itself.
- Returns/exchanges may take up to 2 weeks to process, not including shipping times.
- Refunds typically take 3-5 business days to process, depending on the financial institution, and are applied to the original payment method used.
- Customer is responsible for any extra shipping costs incurred related to customer adding an incorrect address or missing address information, or us exchanging an order due to ordering error/exchange.You are responsible for return shipping charges.
30 Day General Return Policy:
We can provide a refund, store credit, or exchange of product. An RMA form will be provided to include with your return package(s). The customer is responsible for return shipping for most returns. But in cases of defective, damaged, or incorrectly shipped orders, we will of course provide the return label(s). We also provide a return label for any returns created due to inaccurate website info or shipping errors on our end. As per the General Information, a 15% restocking fee will be applied to the product/products total value of up to $1499 and 20% restocking will be applicable on all returns over $1500 for orders with the terms of returning an item for a refund/exchange. The 15% fee will also be charged to orders who refuse shipment. To handle a Return for Exchange, we can either wait to receive the return packages- then create the replacement, or the customer can go ahead and purchase necessary item(s) and get it/them refunded once the return arrives. Finally, we understand project delays and unforeseen situations do happen, and we want to help you (and your customers!) Extenuating circumstances might be considered.
How Packages Should Be Returned:
Packages being returned should not be covered in tape or other packing materials to the point where the box is damaged, the barcodes or spec labels are obstructed, or to where removing the tape causes the box to become unusable. This is especially true with any packages being strapped together. Care needs to be taken to ensure strapped packages aren’t overly difficult to take apart without damaging boxes, labels, or barcodes. The RMA Form should be included near the top, inside of the package, or added into an envelope which could be taped outside of the package. Products should be in original plastic coverings (if originally provided,) and include any other accessories, parts, or materials that were originally provided.
(Refund or Replacement or Credit)
We provide warranty for reasons, including but not limited to: driver issues, unexpected dimming, manufacturing defect, flickering/flashing, damage during transit, or if the light simply won’t turn on. Please note that if we have discontinued a model, we will offer the next best comparable one as replacement. And for exact warranty length, please check the specific products page.
Lost Packages / Shipping Errors:
Miscommunication along the way from our warehouse to your door step is rare, but not unheard of in today’s times of ultra-speedy shipping. Though no fault of your own, shipping delays may occur. We immediately handle any delays by getting into the contact with the carrier to resolve the issue. We may, at our discretion, send out a new shipment, or provide a refund where necessary. Any shipping and/or reshipping charges for packages which are refused, missing address info, or failed to cancel in time are the responsibilities of the customer.
When a package is shown as “Delivered,” but claimed to not have been “Received,” we will make initial contact with the carrier to get an assessment. But, the final responsibility lies with the customer to ensure a safe arrival location, to ensure accurate shipping information is provided, and to contact the carrier with any further questions after Proof is Delivery.
- Custom/Tailor made orders will NOT be eligible for returns, exchanges, and receiving credit.
- 20% restocking will be applicable on all returns over $1500
- We do not cover costs incurred before, during, or after the return process for renting lifts, bucket trucks, buying another brands’ replacement lights, labor, or anything else associated with the installation or removal of our LED lights.
Returns are only accepted within the timeframe described above.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To return your product, please contact your Sales Rep, he/she will further facilitate you for any eligible return, refund & exchange of the items.
Damaged in Shipment
Be sure to inspect your product once you receive it. Any damage from shipping must be reported to your sales rep within 48 hours of receipt of the product. Include a description of the damages, and include pictures if possible. This information is extremely helpful to us in making sure that our products are packaged and shipped properly. We will arrange for the damaged products to be replaced.