- US BASED FACTORY DIRECT Pricing; NOTE : REMOVE THE BALLAST OR IT WILL BLOW OFF THE BULB, THESE BULBS DONT NEED BALLAST JUST DIRECT WIRE THESE. Only connect these 4 in a row.
- ETL,CE,ROHS Approved.
- FOR INTEGRATED TUBES
- Eligible for rebates with SOME of the electric companies (we can help with paperwork also)
- SPECIAL CONTRACTOR & DISTRIBUTOR PRICING AVAILABLE; 24/7 Phone Support; US based Factory Direct Pricing; 2 years no hassle warranty
- Easy Installation
- Widely used in supermarkets, offices, convenience stores, gas stations, warehouse, shops, hotels, motels,etc.
- LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting. But that's not the only Savings you enjoy when selecting LED lighting.
- Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to LED lighting.If you are using conventional bulbs you will be purchasing up to four times as many bulbs or fixtures compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime.
- Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting.
- Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations.
- LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals.
|Wattage:||22W, 30W & 60W|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.